Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Someone else of whom to be jealous...

If you know much of anything about us here at Desolation Travel, then surely you know that what we all have in common (other than a love of vacations in somewhat abnormal and absurd locales, of course) - and I refer to the fact that we've all lived in Kyrgyzstan. We tend to follow blogs of those souls lucky enough to be living there at the moment, and below are a couple of posts from one we particularly enjoy. Check them out - I hope you appreciate them as much as we do.

1 comment:

  1. speaking of jealousy in areas close to the heart of DT (yes, I dropped the acronym- that means all y'all rebyata are a legit force to be reckoned with now, eh?), but have you established contact with this bloke (I can say "y'all," "bloke" and "eh?" all in the same sentence, even though none of them belong to my own personal geographic vernacular, can't I?) Denis the would-be eagle hunter? Heard about him through Aiday, who's apparently back in Bishkek for the time being. http://keenonkyrgyzstan.com/ Could be a valuable resource to keep track of.

    Vsevo dobrovo, Krasavitsi!

    -rachel AKA Raiya AKA Reihan =)

    ReplyDelete